So I had the day off from work; I was going to Get Things Done.
Here’s what I actually managed to accomplish:
- took a shower; actually shaved (I usually just hit the pits and call it a day)
- minor groceries
- dropped off library books
- got prescription for dad, who had foot surgery yesterday
- take kid to karate class
- made dinner
- washed dishes
What I wanted to get done but didn’t:
- put away the week’s worth of damned laundry sitting on my desk chair
- Make a large paper-mache nose for work (long story)
- research for allergies presentation I need to do on Saturday
- pre-bake shells for mini-pies for bake sale, also Saturday
- attend my own karate class
What I did instead, in no particular order:
- eat too much pudding
- Quality Time with the other half >:) > :) >:)
- zone out listening to music
I know that, objectively, I did do rather a bit, but I still feel kind of unproductive. Also I spent the whole day feeling like I needed to take a nap.
Welcome to my Uninteresting Post, folks.